Home page is not loading and Pages are not showing at the backend

Dear Waituk

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern as I have been experiencing challenges with my website, and despite your apparent activity, my inquiry remains unresolved.

The website, is currently facing two critical issues:

1. Homepage Dysfunctionality: The homepage is not functioning correctly; it is only loading without displaying its content. (Check https://myriad-travel.com/ )

2. Blank Pages Tab: The pages tab appears to be entirely blank, presenting a significant obstacle to the functionality of the site.

Given the time sensitivity of this matter, I request your immediate attention to diagnose and rectify the issues at your earliest convenience.

The potential delay in resolving these problems poses a considerable risk to our chances of approval in an association we want to join that requires the website to be approved, which may impact my eligibility until next year. I appreciate your prompt assistance in addressing this matter and ensuring the timely restoration of my website’s functionality.

Thank you for your attention and assistance in advance.

Hello can I please get the new update of the theme my site has been down for long and envato addons is out of date and the wp bakery.

Hello, you can download the latest version of the theme directly from the themeforest, and then follow the steps to update your theme as per documentation. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thank you