How to disable self reload on search button

Hi, I have been working on the search button of emprise and I have some issues on it. First of all, when I click it, the button make a self reload of the page.

I have been reading the css and main.js and can not find the function who reload it.

Please if you can help me with it.

Hello, do you mean clicking the search button is not redirecting to your search results page with listings? If you share your URL and screenshot, it will help me test and guide you further. Thanks.

Hi, I mean the search button on the main page, the code is:

<button class="rlr-banner-search__submit-button" aria-label="banner submit">
            <i class="rlr-icon-font flaticon-search"> </i>
          </button>

Hello, I know the search button you have mentioned, however I wanted to clarify the issue, you said “when I click it, the button make a self reload of the page.” I have tested it on Activity Tours WordPress Theme | Emprise and it is behaving as expected, i.e. it takes me to search results page. Even when I have not selected any other fields, it still is working as intending and showing all results on search results page. Hence I asked you to clarify exactly what you meant by “when I click it, the button make a self reload of the page.” and to provide the URL for me to check.

Thank you

I understand what you say, but this is not a wordpress template, and I don’t need a self reload, I need to use javascript scripts to load functions