Logo, Menu and Footer

Hello, I purchased the Emprise theme that I am installing on the domain www.plveventstravel.com.
Everything seems to be in order with the topic, however I have some questions I would like to clarify;

Logo
I need to put the logo in two versions - light (for a transparent menu) and dark (for a Sticky menu). I can only find a place to upload one of the logos. Where do I put the secondary, for sticky menu?

Menu
Initially it had a white top menu (Home V2) and a Sticky menu with dark text. After changing the website’s main colors, the main menu now has a darker color. I can’t find a place to put the white color.

Header and Footer
Is it possible to eliminate header and footer and create them from Elementor?

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Carlos Sousa

Hello Carlos,

Logo
I just tested it and found that the theme is missing a logo variation tab. It should work as shown here: Logo / Favicon – docs.emprise.tours which it currently doesn’t.

Menu
Currently the theme is taking global colors, I will add an option to set different colors for menu background (default and sticky). In the meantime, you can go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and add following css:

.navigation {
	background-color: white !important;
}

Then publish.

Header and Footer
Yes it is possible, but will require code changes. I will update the theme this week with above fix and after that I can provide you with details on the Header/Footer options as well.

Thank you

Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the quick response.

Regarding Header/Footer, if you are changing the code so that we can use Elementor for this purpose, then I prefer to wait until you make the changes available. This way, I resolve the issue of the logo as well as the header and footer.
In the meantime, we are working on other items. I ask that when you have news about the changes, please alert me so that we can make the necessary changes to the layout of the site.

Best regards.

Carlos

Certainly, I will update you this week on Header/Footer as well after updating the theme.

Sanjeev