Reviews & Ratings

Hi Sanjeev,

a customer warned me that seh was not able to send her review on tour type product.
I checked and found none of the browsers cab send reviews on mobile.
On desktop only FF and Chrome works, ie. reviews can be sent. On FF Dev, Opera, Edge reviews can not be sent.
An urgent fix is needed.
Many thanks for your support in advance.
Best,
Tamas

Please try our demo site, it is working on mobile devices to send the reviews. If you are facing the issue on demo site, please provide the device name and model etc. and will test the demo site on our end aagain. Thx.

Hi Sanjeev, thanks. I added a comment on the demo site with FF on Android and it worked.
I kindly ask you to help us to resolve it on our end.
It is peak season and we ask reviews from every buyer and offer a discount, but if they can not submit, they will not be satisfied.
Many thanks in advance.

Hello, we have tried it on several mobiles and it works without any issue. And as you mentioned this works for you when you try our demo site. Also, this is not faced by any other user. Its specific only to your mobile device or to your install. You will need someone to debug your WordPress install and files/plugins just for you. We are not taking any custom work at the moment but I would recommend Envato Studio or the WPKraken as they have worked on this theme for other users.

Hi Sanjeev,
no custom work is required, just your support.
You created the theme, you know every details, codes, not Envanto, not WPKraken.
When there’s a bug who else can help than the developer himself?

I have checked past discussions on Themeforest and found that in a similar case you promised support. See here and attached

please create a ticket at https://waituk.ticksy.com along with your URL and wp-admin access and we will look into it and let you know the cause / solution

Has the support policy changed over the years, pls?
Or to be more specific: what does your support include? Can you share the support policy document, so that we know what to expect.
It is high season and we need reviews, so I appreciate your support.
Thanks.
review-support