Tour leader Info Section

Hello,

Is it possible to enter the tour leader info column for each destination detail page?

Hello @eminazaking

Thank you for your query. I am guessing you mean this page: Nepal – Activity Tours WordPress Theme | Emprise

If so, currently this page shows the items only listed for that particular destination. However, adding the information about country seems like a great idea, either before or after the listings. I am looking into it and will certainly add this feature. Also, if you could provide an example URL or share screenshot or your ideas, as well as weather its for SEO or other purposes, that will be great help in deciding layout and controls.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Hello, I mean special section for tourist guide info for each tour page. My tour product has different tourist guides according to the destination. Maybe Something like extra product tab for tourist guide information.

Thank you for the clarification.

There is a tab called “Essential Info”. This was designed specifically for creating any number of reusable information blocks, including images and general html tags, that you can assign on per product basis and create as many of them as required. So you can create Essential Info for any number of guides or destinations, and you can assign them to your chosen product.

Here is a quick mockup:

Here are the steps:

1. In the wp-admin dashboard, go to Essential Info.
    Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.53.48 PM

2. Click “Add New” and in the editor, you can add all your information including images and use general html tags.

3. Save / Update as required.

4. Now go to any of your products and edit, or while creating a new product, you will see a dropdown under Essential Info section, where you can select your essential info to assign to that product.

Please let me know if this will meet your requirement or if you have anything else you would like to see.

Thank you

Hi, I found that there is a new feature in the theme where there is a room for company/tourist guide info. How do I enter this module?