Woocommerce Sales Agent plug-in Issue

Hi, I had recently purchased Sales Agent for WooCommerce and been having a issue with it loading some information on some pages. I did connect with the support team at Sales Agent and after many back and forth, testing etc. it was found that there’s something in the Entrada Theme that doesn’t follow the Wordpress structure. Here is what the support team had said:

The team did check the issue you are facing with Entrada Theme. They said, there is something on the theme that doesn’t follow the WordPress theme structure that’s why the issue is coming, and need to contact theme support for the same as it is working absolutely fine on the WordPress theme.

So, can we try to pinpoint what the issue is as they can’t do anymore to help.

Thanks,
Rob

Hello,

As mentioned in our item description, we do not support third party plugins other than the ones included with the theme or the ones we officially advertise as supported. We have not tested this plugin nor any other user has ever mentioned it.

As for the “SOMETHING” on the theme, I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, nor can I begin to guess where/what they are referring to. Please ask them for helpful information rather than “SOMETHING”.

Thank you

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. I have requested the support team for the plug-in to see if they can be more specific on the “SOMETHING”.

As soon as I receive a reply ill post back here, again, thanks I appreciate your time.

Rob

Hi, the developers over at Sales Agent had replied to the question of what “SOMETHING” is, this was the reply;
We did check your site theme function.php client has made customization in my account page that’s why the sales agent menu does not show.

Thanks

Hello, when he says “We did check your site theme function.php client has made customization in my account page that’s why the sales agent menu does not show.” is that meant for me? Please clarify because it doesn’t look like anything meant for the theme itself? When they say client has made customizations, do they mean you?

Obviously, you are not wanting to assist me in fixing your issue, Sales Agent has gone way out of their way to help, locate and attempt to fix this while you don’t even want to go in and have a look. Thanks, but it’s OK, do not worry, I will be requesting a Theme Refund and il make sure to leave a really nice review!

To spend $100.00 on two support tickets to ask 2 questions and receive NO HELP is shameful…have a good day!

I am sorry you feel that way, however, I am going out of my way to help you here with the plugin that is not even officially supported by the theme. Please answer the question, because no developer other than the plugin developers can understand anything about the issue around theme from what you have mentioned above. Thank you.

Here is the conversation I have been having with Sales Agents support, it starts at your request for “something”…

" Rob Lysak 05/Mar/22 12:33 AM

Hi Rameez, I got a reply from Waituk, the theme developer and this was his reply;

“As mentioned in our item description, we do not support third party plugins other than the ones included with the theme or the ones we officially advertise as supported. We have not tested this plugin nor any other user has ever mentioned it.

As for the “SOMETHING” on the theme, I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, nor can I begin to guess where/what they are referring to. Please ask them for helpful information rather than “SOMETHING”.

Thank you”

Can we shed some light on the SOMETHING so he can maybe look into this?

Thanks,
'Rob

Automatic response
05/Mar/22 12:33 AM
Your request status has changed to Waiting for support.

Rameez Zia 07/Mar/22 6:39 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the details, We have forwarded your query to our concern team. Once we have received a response from them, we will let you know.

Thank you

Automatic response
07/Mar/22 6:39 PM
Your request status has changed to Waiting for customer.

Rob Lysak 10/Mar/22 12:45 AM

Wiil be waiting for your reply, thanks for looking into it.

Automatic response
10/Mar/22 12:45 AM

Rameez Zia 10/Mar/22 5:07 PM

Hi Rob,

Hope you are doing good!

We did check your site theme function.php client has made customization in my account page that’s why the sales agent menu does not show.

Thank you

Automatic response
10/Mar/22 5:07 PM

Rob Lysak Yesterday 12:29 AM

Hi Rameez, Waituk had replied and wants to know who the “client” is? here is his reply;

“Hello, when he says “We did check your site theme function.php client has made customization in my account page that’s why the sales agent menu does not show.” is that meant for me? Please clarify because it doesn’t look like anything meant for the theme itself? When they say client has made customizations, do they mean you?”

I know it was not me, and if it was not me and not the theme how cant the code be changed? from another plugin that has been installed? All i want is for your plugin to work and i do not have any more time to waste on this. I am in the tourism business that has been greatly affected by today’s turmoil and my business is starting to try to gear up for the season.

If this is where the discussion ends then here is what I would like to know…

• Is it possible to fix it on your side since you are the dev in the plugin?
  • If not, can you show me where the code is in the functions.php so I may bring it to a developer?
  • If it can not be fixed I would like a refund on the plugin.

Thanks and i do appreciate your time as i know it’s just as valuable as mine,

Rob

Automatic response
Yesterday 12:29 AM

Rob Lysak Yesterday 1:09 AM

Also like to add that i just checked the plugin with Wordpress Theme 2022 and it does not work, i checked with only your plugin activated.

****Rameez Zia24/Feb/22 2:52 PM

Yes, As I mentioned earlier it is conflicting with your theme but working fine with WordPress default theme 2022: WCS-2794: Installation IssuesWAITING FOR SUPPORT we make it compatible with the WordPress themes.

Rob

Rameez Zia Yesterday 5:00 PM

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the feedback, but it seems theme developers aren’t taking an interest to fix your issue, At least we are checking your website on code level and pointing out where the issue coming from. I am continuously talking with you on this thread without any delay since the last month, If it was on our end then It would have been resolved and Yes, It was confirmed by me that everything working fine on WordPress there 2022 and you also did acknowledge it on Rob Lysak February 22, 2022, 10:31 PM

However, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the issue you are facing with the theme. Although our company strives for 100% customer satisfaction, so I have forwarded your concern to the development team again. Moreover, let me confirm who is developing your website, is that you or did you hire someone for developing it?

Also, we don’t handle refund requests, you can send your refund request anytime at this email: marketplacesupport@woocommerce.com WooCommerce support team handles the refunds.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Thank you

Automatic response
Yesterday 5:00 PM

Rob Lysak Today 12:55 AM

Hi Rameez,

Firstly, I would very much like to commend you and your team for going out of your way to assist me, I do know that and its much appreciated. On the other side, however, you are very correct and it’s very frustrating because of his lack of assistance and interest in my issue. I have even taken it up with Envato’s support because of his lack of caring. But again, thank you, thank you, you are on your game and again it’s appreciated and its not my first time going to a support team for assistance so i know what its like.

Now, as for who does my developing work, I use a few devs, I do some of the minor stuff but for coding, I use the pros. With the WordPress 2022 template, it did work and your right and i confirmed it as well. But right after the last check by your support team, i went to the staged site and the site was left on the 2022 template. I thought, ok he didn’t change it back after testing, so i changed it back to Entrada Child Modern, went to see how it was working thinking he might have fixed it, and My Account for Sales Agent wasn’t there. I went back in and installed the template, checked life and wasn’t there. That’s what happened, no changes on my side, no plugins added/removed nothing.

Now, I do have a Dev working on the site right now and some changes have been made to the booking system in how the calendar is displayed and in the products price display because of an issue with displaying the cost twice overtop one another here;

Lastly Rameez, I don’t want a refund if, at all possible, i love this plugin, been searching for something like it for a while, that’s why i have been pushing to try and fix it, so that’s my last resort.

Ill bring this up with my Dev as well, maybe he can look and see if he can do anything.

Thanks,

Rob

Automatic response
Today 12:55 AM

Here is my other issue, i can not reply within 24 hours to you so i have to wait 16 hours to get this to you! A paid subscription for support and only allowed 1 post a day!!

Anyways, that is the thread in detail, waiting (and now even longer) to hear back from you.

Again, don’t worry, the team at Sales Agent fixed it for you, nice to work with a team that cares about your time and about your happiness. I hope you manage to correct that problem.

oh wait, I can’t reply yet, have to wait another 6 hours! REALLY!

Rob