Accommodation image not showing

Hello,

When uploading an Accommodation title, text and image in the Tour detail page it does not show at all. In the Entrada demo page we see this working. Is this the correct field showing in the admin? → The tour package inclusions? Can you please fix this?

Hello @mdrotteveel This is because there is no image in your description field. Please click on media and ensure that it shows in your backend as shown in sttached screenshot:

Hi,

The image already is in the description field in the backend. See attachment. It does not show in the page.

Hello, please email me your wp-admin access to support@waituk.com and will look into it for you today. Thank you.

Hi, did you find out what is wrong?

Hello,

Can you please respond? We have a go live date tomorrow

Sorry for delayed response. I fully tested this and can not replicate issue. Nor has any other user faced this. So, please follow the steps mentioned in the article below and message me once you have done so.

Thank you

Hi,

We did all you sent us in a clean install without any other plugin’s than the ones are included with Entrada theme. We found out that tour detail pages are not loading or giving errors are beacuse the Entrada is not updated for the latest woocommerce update 5.4.X. Template such as itinerary images. This is crucial of course for hundreds of installs. When is this update for woocommerce due?

Hello, I went to the URL you provided: https://sandbox.hybridd.nl/expeditieeuropa/reis/junior-poolcirkel-express/

And it shows nothing other than the email subscription page, please see attached screenshot.

Additionally, please do not message in multiple places, like comments and PM on enbvato, and instead usr this support desk for all support related queries since we do NOT provide support via comments section of themeforest. Thank you.

Hello,

I sent you the url and admin details on 23-6. The live URL is expeditieeuropa.nl
Please check the live website admin for which I re-sent a password reset at support@waituk.com 2 min ago. We cant find out what is wrong with the updated theme for Woocommerce. but did what you sent us to do. The acco image not showing is one of the issues, but now Tour detail pages dont load at all such as https://expeditieeuropa.nl/reis/junior-poolcirkel-express/

URL Log In ‹ Expeditie Europa — WordPress
I mailed you directly beacuse reply was taking so long. I will wait for one in the support account.

Regards,

Marcel

Hello,

Why does it take over a week to receive responses? I have been addressing issues since 7 weeks and the issue is not solved. Theme is full of errors and devs cannot find the issue!