Barra de búsqueda No Funciona

Buenas tardes,

Tengo problema con el buscador de fecha, selecciono una fecha, y me trae todos los paquetes, aunque en eso paquetes no tengo esa fecha asignada. Donde esta el error? adjunto captura de pantallas.

La versión de woocomerce esta actualizada? porque sale un alerta

Aguardo respuesta.

Muchas Gracias!

Hello,

The theme has options to create tours either as simple product, which will show all tours or as variable product, which will allow you to set tours that can be filtered by dates, and will show all the tours that are variable products.

To filter with dates and prices tab and show the relevant results, please follow this step by step article:

Gracias por la respuesta! Esta aplicado de la forma que me compartiste arriba, como producto de Tour. Pero no funciona. Te dejo el link, https://gpsviajes.com.ar/inicio/ cuando haces la búsqueda por mes, te trae todos los paquetes o programas.No hace las discriminación por fecha…

No se si tiene algún error de código o de seteo.

Aguardo comentario. Gracias!!

Hi, I searched for Nov 2021, and I got 37 results. And then searched for ene 2022 and got 33 results. So ofcourse the search results are showing based on dates, and not just sending all the tours you have. So there is definitely no issue with the dates based search results even on your site. Please double check. However, if you mean something else, please clarify further in detail.

37 Results in nov 2021

33 Results in ene 2022