Date price filter

Dates and prices are not displayed on the site, the fields are filled in.

how to change or add a new tour filter

Hello, Can you please check that the dates of tours are future dates and not past dates. Because theme automatically removes the lists from dates and prices, and the tab itself, if there are no tours matching future dates.

Please let me know if thats what you mean or something else.

Uploading: Снимок экрана (627).png…

you don't have detailed instructions on how to set up dates and prices. I don't understand how to do this .

and one more question, how do I change this filter?

Hello,

There is a post detailing how to set tour with dates and prices here:

I tried to access your site at http://dag-turuniversal.ru/ but its in maintenance mode.

Once you have followed the steps in the post above, and still can’t see the dates and prices tab, please note that since no one else is facing this issue, including our own demo site, this will be quite specific to your wordpress install and settings, so follow the steps mentioned here and update me so I can help you further:

Where can I find this filter?

I opened the site for viewing, I was able to add prices. but now the tour is not added to the cart

Hi, I went to your site, and tested this. I was able to add to cart, as shown in the screenshot and then go to checkout page as well. There you have removed all of the payment methods.

Also, if you have set quantity and all of those quantities are booked, then you wont be able to add more items to the cart. Finally, please double check by refreshing your site.

Mountain Biking Trip — dws These are all products obtained. But where I specified the dates the product tour will not be added to the cart

When you click on book in dates and prices, the tour is not added to the cart.
follow the link - Mountain Biking Trip — dws

Uploading: Снимок экрана (640)_LI.jpg…

This is because of the usage of dates and prices attributes. But first, please go to Appearance >> Customize >> Custom CSS and JS and add the CSS from below:

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.woocommerce-error {
margin-top: 4rem;
background: #b81c23;
color: #ffffff;
z-index: 9;
}
}
Once thats done, you will see the warning, * Packages и Один — обязательные поля

It would show warning if you don’t have enough quantity or the dates and prices aren’t set as required. it should be set as shown here:

Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you very much, and where can I find these phrases for translation ?

how to translate?how to translate?how to translate?

Hi, please check your message when posting so that you don’t end up posting samething 3 times. As for your query, it appears you may have translated theme but not woocommerce defaults. Woocommerce has its own translation file separate from the theme. You will find detailed information on this here: Translating WooCommerce (Localization) - WooCommerce Docs

please tell me what classes to add for the menu so that the menu is just a drop-down. it is not clear from the instructions

how to translate the word Filter?

The simple dropdown menus doesn’t require any class.

no, no classes are specified . http://dag-turuniversal.ru/

Hello, if you have not added classes, then it will work out of the box for simple dropdown menus. I visited the link you have provided, and I can not figure out which one is it that you are trying the sinple dropdown on - so please provide the menu name that you are trying to make simple dropdown.

when you hover over the “Направления” menu, the menu does not drop out